lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Local Lucene and Local Solr
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:06:37 GMT
Yes, that is true, but the main issue will then be "how to not release
it" if the parent project (i.e. Lucene and Solr) does a release.  I
could see how that could be annoying and error prone, especially if
the fixes don't happen right away.  Of course, we could commit them to
an alternative location until the issue is resolved.  I imagine there
is going to be a fair amount of work to split them up and integrate
anyway, so the alternative location could help there.

-Grant