lucene-general mailing list archives

From NepaliManchhe <ayush_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multi Lingual indexing
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:03:15 GMT

Hi,

I am new to Lucene and got stuck while trying to accomplish a multi lingual
indexing. Suppose i have two indexes, one English and one French and i try
to index something like a French-to-English dictionary, how do i add the
french words to the french index and the english words to the english index
so that the indexes dont get garbled as in case when i add all the words to
one of the indexes? Could anyone help me out with it? Thanks a lot.

Ayush