lucene-general mailing list archives

From ezer <andre...@adinet.com.uy>
Subject Re: Lucene Performance and usage alternatives
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:15:52 GMT

Yes i saw that.. it talks about performance, but not about the variants i
mentioned before.
Actually i tested indexing a database of about 200.000 registers. As i
mentioned it works fine with response of less than a second. But this
database can grow to millions of registers, and not sure if i am choosing
the best architecture for that step to allow simultaneous accesing.

Thanks for the help