lucene-general mailing list archives

From gaz77 <>
Subject Re: boosting keywords
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:09:04 GMT

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I think the payload indexing
technique is what I'm after.

Do you know if this is a new feature of Lucene, as I haven't found much on
google? I was hoping someone might have blogged a tutorial. I'm not sure if
I have the skills to work it all out for myself yet.