lucene-general mailing list archives

From m657m <>
Subject Lucene is not able to index certain words of txt file converted form pdf
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:24:53 GMT

I am using Lucene for indexing and searching the documents.
I have an PDF (Lucene_in_action.pdf) file which i converted to txt file
using PDFBox.
The same txt file i indexed but while searching its not able to saerch
certain words. But Lucene has given me the results if i search for other
I am not able to find any reason for that.
If any of you intellectuals can help me out in finding the reason.

Thanks in advance.
Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message