lucene-general mailing list archives

From "José Ramón Pérez Agüera" <jose.agu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Relevence Feedback
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 08:53:02 GMT
I think that this project will be useful for you:

http://lucene-qe.sourceforge.net/

On the other hand you cam implement kullback leibler divergence or
similar algoritms usig TermDocs class. This paper can help you to
understand the theory:

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=366836.366860

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15758562

I hope help you