lucene-general mailing list archives

From "João Rodrigues" <anar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching chomps my terms..
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:57:52 GMT
Yep, I'm using PyLucene. Sorry about that, I forgot mentioning that. It is
just an interface for accessing Java Lucene.

Regarding Luke, it allows to inspect the index yes. When I search cit2 on
it, it also gives me "niente" results =\

Thus, I am not quite sure if the word is in the index. But then again, I
don't understand why it isn't. I'm using an analyzer which allows such
terms, and using the "analyzer plugin", it parses cit2 as a token. Quite the
trouble...