lucene-general mailing list archives

From "João Rodrigues" <anar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching chomps my terms..
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:22:17 GMT
Indeed, the documentation wasn't hard to find but wasn't easy to decode
either.

However, I'm having the same problem even with Standard Analyzer. Sorry to
be such a bore but I'm actually *not* understanding what's going on with my

Here's the code for the indexer (the analyzer part):
http://pastebin.com/m19cc3ce0

Here's the code of the Searcher.py script: http://pastebin.com/m351afa84

And the query I insert is simply: cit2.

I searched my index with Luke, and I tried that plugin "Analyzer Tool" with
a text including my query term. Using Standard Analyzer it shows 'cit2' as a
token. However, a search in my index yields 0 results =\ Another search for
any other term works quite well, as long as the term is a word..

Quite awkward...