lucene-general mailing list archives

From "João Rodrigues" <anar...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Indexes - Merge?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:24:07 GMT
Hello all! I am new to Lucene and I'm using PyLucene's extension in my
project. I'm using it to index a large volume of data (index size estimated
in 75GB) over the web and as my internet connection isn't that good enough,
I am asking you guys, probably more experienced than I am, if there is a way
of, if the index is cut short (my script, if connection fails, will optimize
and close the index, just as if it was done), to start from where it ended.
Another option was to merge several "little" indexes.

Hope you can help me out on this one.

Thanks in advance

João Rodrigues