lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Albert <webmas...@mapeo.eu>
Subject Retrieving a document from a "keyword" field
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:57:34 GMT

Hello all,

The documents of my (mysql) database are indexed by Lucene, and I save (as a
"Keyword") the database id in the "internal_id" field of the Lucene
document.

If a search my Lucene index, I can read the internal_id and instanciante the
object from the database. Good.

But now I want to know if an object in my database is indexed yet, so I try
to search the following query :
internal_id:399 (399 is the id in the database) , with the hope to get from
Lucene the document having 399 in the internal_id field.

But I get no results. Impossible to retrieve this document...

Do I misunderstood how to search a specific field ?

JA