lucene-general mailing list archives

From darkling235 <darkling...@aol.com>
Subject Re: Exact match syntax
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:15:13 GMT

This may be a foolish question but if I tell Alfresco (which is what I am
using by the way) to not tokenize this property field, it will save the
results as a single string. In that case when I use lucene to search it will
it really match AUDIO if AUDIO is in the string and not AUDIO_SLIDESHOW?

I was worried that if the string was AUDIO, AUDIO_SLIDESHOW a search might
not match against anything except AUDIO, AUDIOSLIDESHOW being searched for.
I'll give it a try.

Thanks

I'll give it a try.