lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Lucene Talk at German Open Source Meets Business
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 04:21:16 GMT
Hi,

just wanted to let you know that I will do a talk about the Lucene
project in general at the German "Open Source Meets Business"
conference in January.
It is a quick wrapup of the ASF and the project (including all
subprojects) in around 20 minutes for mostly non-technical audience.

I don't feel particulary qualified to do the talk, but it was
explicitely not a requirement to be more involved in the project than
being a user. ;-)
(Unfortunately, my Apache JAMES talk proposal has not been accepted.)

Conference website: http://www.heise.de/events/2008/open_source_meets_business/
The talk is on Wednesday, Jan 23th, 2008, 12:30 - 13:00 and is held in german.

Cheers,

  Bernd