lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Antonio <jcanto...@arcetis.com>
Subject Re: Query issue
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:23:37 GMT
Cheers Steve,

Steven A Rowe a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Claude,
>
> The general@lucene.apache.org list is not subscribed to by very many people (guessing
from the very low traffic volume).  Questions like this will get much faster/better responses
if sent to java-user@l.a.o.

> My guess is that you're using the StandardAnalyzer for querying, but not for indexing.
 The StandardAnalyzer includes a stop filter, which by default includes the word "is".  (StandardAnalyzer
also downcases words.)  Change the analyzer, or the stop list it uses, so that "is" is not
stopped.