lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Todd McIndoo" <>
Subject General Question
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:47:32 GMT
We are using Lucene its great and it will search in readable Adobe PDF files
after installing the Adobe I Filter. We are now trying

to search in a outlook email printed to Adobe PDF but it yields no search
results even though the text is readable within

that individual PDF, I guess it is some form of Ifilter required but I can
not locate it. I am just looking for some advice on how to do this.

Another general question - can Lucene be set to search on and locate on file
names in addition to text inside a file?

Todd McIndoo

223 Wall Street

Huntington, New York, 11743

Fax - 631-824-9170