lucene-general mailing list archives

From "fzsu" <f...@comp.leeds.ac.uk>
Subject SpanNearQuery for phrases
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:45:19 GMT
Hi all,

I want to compute the co-occurrence frequency of two phrases within a
certain distance.

I also get the information from the website that SpanNearQuery can also
implement this, and some snippet code as follow:

SpanQuery   phrA = new SpanTermQuery(new Term("contents","Jean"));
SpanQuery[] phrB = new SpanQuery[2];

phrB[0] = new SpanTermQuery(new Term("contents","great"));
phrB[1] = new SpanTermQuery(new Term("contents","actor"));

SpanNearQuery query=new SpanNearQuery(new SpanQuery[]{phrA,phrB},20,false);

But in my program the error "incompatible type " happened at the last line,
as phrB is an array, while phrA is only a common variable.

Any solution to problem?  Or some other ways?

Best,

Allen