lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Eran S." <erans...@gmail.com>
Subject Find terms in same position of different fields
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:07:41 GMT

I'm trying to implement searching for terms in different fields that will
match only documents in which the terms (or spans) found are in the same
position.

Is there a ready-made solution for this? I tried searching the forum but
found only suggestions that don't work for me.

I also have a problem with RangeQuery. Is there a way to find which terms
from the range was matched?
Or is there a way to use SpanQuery with a range?

for example if the range is [050 TO 080], I would like to know that the term
'070' was found.

Thanks,
Eran.