lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Petr Adamec" <adam...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with class Field
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:48:49 GMT
Good morning,
I have started with Lucene about month ago. I read book "Lucene with action".
Now I want to try some code from it.
There is a simple indexer in the beginning of book. I can't use comand
from this book "doc.add(Field.Text("contents", new FileReader(f)));"
Eclipse write me that it is wrong. I looked for it in API but it isn't
 there. I have got the same problem with method
Field.Keyworld("filename", f.getCanonicalPath()).
I don't know if I uderstand it. Another method exists in API. This is
only constructor but its syntax is the same like syntax Field.Text or
Field.Keyword. Have been these methods raplace by constructor?

Thank you for you tips.
Petr Adamec