lucene-general mailing list archives

From David K <dkas...@asite.com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances of Lucene IndexWriter
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:36:42 GMT

Thank you for the quick response but at the moment we are interested in our
own (small) usage of Lucene. It may be that in the future it turns out that
Solr is the solution we need.

At the moment I was hoping for a more descriptive workaround for the issue
of using multiple instances of IndexWriter on the same index.