lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Shaimaa Mohamed" <Shaimaa.Moha...@bibalex.org>
Subject Problem in English Morpglogical Search
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:25:46 GMT
Dear all,

I have a problem in morphological search with English. I use snowball
analyzer, the problem happened when I search for word contains "ing" or
"s", for example:

The data in which I search contains "test" and "testing", then when I
search for "testing", it doesn't give "test" in the search results,
although that when I traced it I found that the tokens of "testing"
contains "test". But when I search for "manage", it gives me
"management" in the search results which is correct. So what's the
difference between both cases? Can anyone help?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Shaimaa Mohamed

Email: Shaimaa.Mohamed@bibalex.org
<BLOCKED::mailto:Shaimaa.Mohamed@bibalex.org>