lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Fredrik Andersson" <fidde.anders...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sub indices in Lucene
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:21:51 GMT
This is functionality you would build upon Lucene. I.e, when a document is
dropped to the indexing module, you check the category and append the
document to an appropriate index. You can then search multiple indices with
one searcher or with multiple searchers. Also, Lucene 1.4 is kinda old...
welcome to 2007 :)