lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon talks
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:42:37 GMT
If you are giving an ApacheCon Europe (http://www.eu.apachecon.com/)
talk on a Lucene related topic and would like it promoted on the top-
level site and the Java website, please send me a link to when your
talk is (although I notice that the ApacheCon site has changed again
and may not have links to talks just yet) and I will put them
together into a coherent press release for the Java site (I will
commit the change) and the TLP site (I will supply a patch).  If you
want, feel free to send me the exact text you want, otherwise you'll
get whatever I think of at the time.  I was thinking a brief
paragraph summary and link for each talk would be appropriate.

If you would like, I can also send around the markup so that other
committers can add it to the appropriate sub-sites, but I am not
going to create patches for the other sub-sites.

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing