lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon EU '07
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 03:18:20 GMT
I am wondering if any committer or active participant from Nutch,
Lucy and/or Lucene.Net (or any of the other Lucene projects as well,
although I think we have those covered for the most part) is planning
on submitting a presentation to ApacheCon EU.  If you are, please
contact me (before Jan. 12, which is the deadline for submission) as
we are trying to coordinate a panel discussion on the "State Of
Lucene" and would like to have these projects represented by someone
who is active on them and will be in attendance at ApacheCon EU '07.

Thanks,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing