lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: non-committers & branches in SVN
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 03:00:15 GMT
You'd still have to be voted in as a committer, but privileges could
certainly be partitioned easily to just branches if we wanted to make
it so narrowly constrained.  And you'd be subject to the Apache CLA
paperwork too.

I think you've (*grin*) the level of contribution that calling for a
vote for your committership is in order anyway.

	Erik