lucene-general mailing list archives

From "laszlo sera" <laszlo.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Article keyword counters
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:38:39 GMT
Hi all,

I need some help from the Lucene experts because I coulnd't find the
best solution for a problem...

The problem: we have article entities which can have multiple keywords:

- article #1: keyword #1, keyword#2, keyword#3
- article #2: keyword#2, keyword#3
- article #3: keyword#3
- article #4: keyword#4

I need to create a method to produce a list like this for keyword #2:

- keyword#1 (1)
- keyword#2 (2)
- keyword#3 (1)
- keyword#2 (0)

This list shows counters of keywords and a counter means that how many
article matches with the given keyword in the given scope (in this
example: keyword#2). So, there's one article which has keyword#1 and
keyword#2.

What's the best way to produce the counters?

Laci