lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Prabhu" <rrpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What are the pros and cons of using the C# version of Lucene as compared to the Java version in a .NET environment?
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 20:21:54 GMT
So will the .NET port in functionality terms offer equivalent capacities as
that of Java.

Are there any crucial features which are missing and have not yet been
implemented in Lucene.net (considering the fact that lucene java is gonna
hit 2.0 soon and lucene.net is still in dev phase in 1.9)

Is there any advantage in term of speed ( when you look at the .NET port)

Are there any benchmark comparisons available

Rgds
Prabhu