lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steven Rowe <>
Subject Re: lucene1.4.3 src
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 17:27:13 GMT
There do not appear to be any source archives for Lucene 1.4.3 at any of
the (four or five) mirror sites I looked at.  Is this on purpose?

Anyway, you can get the binary 1.4.3 distribution from the
below-mentioned link (or from any of the other mirrors listed under the
Download|Releases page from the main Java Lucene web page).

Follow the link below for instructions on getting the current
development (trunk) sources from the Lucene Subversion repository:

In order to get the sources for Java version 1.4.3, just substitute the
appropriate tags/ directory in the checkout command:

    svn checkout \ \

Note that prior to version 1.9, the contrib/ area was not versioned with
the core sources, so if you need the contrib/ sources circa version
1.4.3, you'll have to do more digging.

Hope it helps,
Steve wrote:
> Try here