lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene on Windows
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:55:36 GMT
Charles,

Again you've missed a key piece of the command-line... the actual
classname.  You are also apparently trying to run the demo that ships
with Lucene using a code example from "Lucene in Action" - these two
are completely separate.

If you want to run the demo and have Lucene in Action, reference the
appendix that describes running it in great detail.  Also, be sure to
pay particular attention to the _exact_ command-lines provided.

	Erik