lucene-general mailing list archives

From "James" <ja...@ryley.com>
Subject RE: Best Lucene hardware
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 18:51:56 GMT
Thanks for the feedback.  I saw those solid-state hard drives, and those are
definitely an interesting option if I am I/O limited.  But, I suspect that I
am CPU limited, which (ironically, after all the investigation that I have
done), seems to make commodity server farms the best option.

Thanks,
James