lucene-general mailing list archives

From Fredrik Andersson <fidde.anders...@gmail.com>
Subject Any tricks to IndexReader.termDocs(Term)?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:18:21 GMT
Hey Gang. Problem regarding the termDocs(Term) function, help most
appreciated.

// Create stored, indexed, non-tokenized field
Field field = new Field("someId", someInteger+"", true, true, false);
doc.add(field).

This field looks fine in Luke and can be read properly, however, when I try
to get all the documents with that certain someInteger:

indexReader.termDocs(new Term("someId", someInteger+""));

The returned TermDocs enumeration is empty. I have tried all the
combinations of stored/indexed/tokenized, but to no sucess. Any pointers on
what the heck is going on? I tried searching the "someId" field with Luke,
and I get no hits there either, even though the field looks fine and it's
indexed. I am using a StandardAnalyzer when writing the index.

Thanks,
Fredrik