lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <ehatc...@apache.org>
Subject Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:45:46 GMT
cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists

The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
point forward:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

If a Lucene committer has the time to switch our docs to point to
JIRA, that would be most appreciated.  I'll try to do this little if
no one beats me to it in the next few days.  It's trickier than just
switching one link - we have links directly into issues in many places.

     Erik