lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Munavalli" <raje...@dessci.com>
Subject RE: lucene webdemo on a webhosting hosting account
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 19:08:29 GMT
Hi Gasti,
         I have a similar layout. It works fine. This is what I have
(tomcat 5.30)

LuceneWeb/results.jsp
LuceneWeb/WEB-INF/lib/lucene-1.4-rc1-dev.jar
LuceneWeb/WEB-INF/lib/lucene-demos-1.4-rc1-dev.jar

        Do you have the same layout? If nothing works, try putting those
jar files in the same directory as results.jsp.

Rajesh Munavalli