lucene-general mailing list archives

From Arpit Sharma <pathfinder_of_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to create Index ?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:14:36 GMT
Thanks Erik but things still are not working. The
source code which I have downloaded does have README
file but it says "The JAR files in the lib directory
need to be in your build and execution classpath to
run manually." and I think I am not able to do that.
Can you please tell me step by step how to do this. I
am really sorry but I am very new to all this.

I have untar the lucene1.4.3.jar file and keep it's
folder is C:\org\apache\lucene than what shud I do ?
please also tell me how to add classpaths ?

Thanks alot