lucene-general mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue.
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:02:08 GMT
On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>
> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
> point forward:
>
>      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed as a
project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
(lucene4c is listed there.)

The issue is that this patch SpanNotQuery has not been applied:

Should I raise another issue to the JIRA maintainers that no Lucene
issue can be raised? When so, how do I do that?

Regards,
Paul Elschot