lucene-general mailing list archives

From tirupathi reddy <tirupathiredd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem of indexing pdf files
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:57:03 GMT
Hello,

    I am getting the following warning message when I am indexing the pdf files using Lucene
Indexing.

 log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser).

This is the code I am using:

     if(pdf.exists())
     {
      String text = "";
  try{
  PDDocument document = PDDocument.load(pdf); // laden des Files

  PDFTextStripper pts = new PDFTextStripper(); //Extrahieren des Textes
  text = pts.getText(document);
  document.close();
  }
 catch(IOException e){
 System.out.println("File not found");
 }
mDocument.add(Field.Text("fulltext", text));

    thanx,
 MTREDDY

Tirupati Reddy Manyam
24-06-08,