lucene-general mailing list archives

From Arpit Sharma <pathfinder_of_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to install lucene on windows ?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:03:35 GMT
Thanks for replying otis. Ihave already downloaded the
1.4.3 version of lucene and also the demo.jar file but
where should I put them ? and than what should I do ?

I know this question must has been asked many time but
I guess you wont' mind replying it one more time.:)

Thanks again.

--- Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com>

http://apache.oc1.mirrors.redwire.net/jakarta/lucene/binaries/lucene-1.4.3.jar