lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Gasi" <g...@artentis.com>
Subject Re: lucene webdemo on a webhosting hosting account
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 22:08:35 GMT
I putted these both jar files in the same diretory as results.jsp but I
still don't have any results.
The struture is:
everything is in a folder called luceneweb
+luceneweb
    +META-INF
    +WEB-INF
    +webindex
   +configuration.jsp
   +footer.jsp
   +header.jsp
   +index.jsp
   +lucene-1.4.3.jar
   +lucene-demos-1.4.3.jar
   +results.jsp

In the webindex you will find the index consists of:
_9m.cfs
delateable
segments

And the same files are working excellent on my PC at home and show results
and on the Internet everything works but there are no results.

Gaston