lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: lucene webdemo on a webhosting hosting account
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:25:40 GMT
Gaston,

You might be best posting this to the java-user e-mail list instead
of general@lucene which surely has less subscribers.

My hunch is that you need to have Lucene's JAR in the WEB-INF/lib
directory of the WAR (or WAR-structured directory) you're deploying.
You'll also need the demo JAR for indexing, though I don't think you
need that for searching.

Please consult with your hosting company's support as this issue is
primarily with integrating with their environment and not with Lucene
itself.

     Erik