lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IndexWriter and IndexReader open at the same time
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:24:04 GMT
If you have the Lucene book, look at Chapter 2 (page 59 under section
2.9 (Concurrency, thread-safety, and locking issues) in chapter 2
(Indexing)):

  http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=concurrency+rules

Also, look at Lucene's Bugzilla, where you'll find a contribution that
helps with concurrent IndexReader/IndexWriter usage.

Otis