lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Gasi" <g...@artentis.com>
Subject lucene webdemo on a webhosting hosting account
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:26:09 GMT

Hello,

first I must say I bought your Book Lucene in Action and it is very good. If it wouldnt't
need expierence in ANT, I dont' have, it would be fantastic, but so it is "only" very good.
So my question is about the webdemo from Appendix A. I tried it with Tomcat on my Computer
and it worked perfectly, a very good explantion how to use it, greetings for the authors.
But now I would  like to try the same demo on my "mycgiserver.com-account".  In your book
it is explained that there must be only the "lucene-1.4.3.jar" on the webhost directory. But
how to install the files who are imported by "org.apache.lucene.analysis.*, org.apache.lucene.document.*,
org.apache.lucene.index.*, org.apache.lucene.search.*, org.apache.lucene.queryParser.*, org.apache.lucene.demo.*,
org.apache.lucene.demo.html.Entities" ?
 Shall I install the whole lucene source?

I am happy for every answer

Thank You

Gaston