lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Risden <kris...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New branch and feature freeze for Lucene/Solr 8.4.0
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2019 20:00:18 GMT
Tim found SOLR-14086 which looks like a test only dependency leaking into
compile caused by SOLR-14033. I put a patch up. I won't get to get it until
later tonight or tomorrow ~24hrs from now.

This causes any Solr Tika usage with 7z or a few other compressed file
types (depends if they use commons-compress) to fail due to different
classloaders being used.

Kevin Risden