lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit / Code Review Policy
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2019 03:15:14 GMT
> Why should I ask for your review? It's not even your code thats running
anymore, its the hackers code :)

Haha! +1 on moving ahead with RCEs and other security issues without
needing to wait for reviews. Waiting for reviews (esp. if no one has enough
bandwidth for quick reviews) for such crucial issues can risk dragging
those issues on and on needlessly. Reviews can happen after commit too, if
people have the time.