lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr 8.4
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:40:55 GMT
I’m still working on the Jetty upgrade (SOLR-14026). If I’m lucky I can get the the remaining
two tests running today, and if so I’ll push the changes.

Is the 8.4 release still scheduled for Thursday? I’m wondering if with all the security
changes, we might be pushing it back. I don’t have a lot of skin in the game. AFAIK the
issues that the Jetty upgrade have been around for at least the last two Solr releases so
while I’d really like to get this fixed, I don’t know if it’s worth holding up the release
unless it’s going to be pushed back anyway.