Has anyone given any thought to embedding the build status for the latest Jenkins builds of the two released major versions and the master branch, so three total? At a minimum, we should show one build status badge.

I would recommend we embed build statuses for 7.7.x, 8..x, and the master branch (9.x). Let me know what you think, or if we should add it by platform as well. This information is very helpful for people who spend a lot of their time in managing infrastructure in Git, particularly DevOps engineers.

Thanks,

--
Marcus Eagan