lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of JIRA fixVersion
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:34:46 GMT
I put in the fix version after commit as well.

In fact, in SOLR-11876, someone had put in a fix version involving a
backport before I committed (which I didn't notice) and I resolved it
without actually backporting. It caused a confusion, and resulted in a
backport release to go out without the fix. ☹️