lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Eagan <marcusea...@gmail.com>
Subject Build Statuses at the Top of the Project Repo
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 21:12:44 GMT
Has anyone given any thought to embedding the build status for the latest
Jenkins builds of the two released major versions and the master branch, so
three total? At a minimum, we should show one build status badge.

I would recommend we embed build statuses for 7.7.x, 8..x, and the master
branch (9.x). Let me know what you think, or if we should add it by
platform as well. This information is very helpful for people who spend a
lot of their time in managing infrastructure in Git, particularly DevOps
engineers.

Thanks,

--
Marcus Eagan