lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cpoersc...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:06:04 GMT
Welcome Munendra!

Christine

From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 06/21/19 14:50:57To:  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Welcome Munendra S N as Lucene/Solr committer

Thanks Ishan, and thank you everyone for this opportunity
I came across Lucene/Solr when I joined as Software Engineer at Unbxd. I have been working
with Lucene/Solr from past 3 years and started contributing from past 2 years.
I'm delighted to be part of this great team. Looking forward to the exciting times.

Regards,
Munendra S N