lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for help: moving from ant build to gradle
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 02:03:17 GMT
I looked into this a little more.

Seems if we just do it with master and going forward, we don’t need multi
version support - Uwe seems to have taken it out with the move to Java 11?

I can handle regenerate.

The other quality checks shouldn’t be crazy.

So I guess we can probably do this, but before I focus on BS details,
please speak up if you hate the idea of Gradle and you have the clout to
stop it.

Mark

--
- Mark