lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1
Date Wed, 15 May 2019 19:30:02 GMT
The artifacts are available, and maven repos have synced up. However,
I had to undertake some unscheduled travel and wasn't able to send out
the announcement and website update today. I'll do this tomorrow.

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 9:38 PM Ishan Chattopadhyaya
<ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've reverted SOLR-13449 and proceeding for RC1.
>
> On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:35 PM Jan Høydahl <jan.asf@cominvent.com> wrote:
> >
> > The JWTAuthPluginIntegrationTest.createCollectionUpdateAndQueryDistributed tests
failing rely on polling metrics from all nodes in the cluster, sum the counts and assert that
the count is above a certain threshold. I saw one test that expected 12 for the authenticated
requests counter, but got only 4. Could it perhaps be that when the client always did 3 or
5 requests to the nodes to fetch metrics, it would take more time, and now that we get results
on first attempt we may get into timing issues where Metrics store is not yet updated? Have
not checked in depth though.