lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Grand <jpou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene/Solr 8.0
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:51:13 GMT
I was hoping that we would release some bits of this new support for geo
shapes in 7.5 already. We are already very close to being able to index
points, lines and polygons and query for intersection with an envelope. It
would be nice to add support for other relations (eg. disjoint) and queries
(eg. polygon) but the current work looks already useful to me.