lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.4.0 RC1
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 07:39:53 GMT
Thanks Christine for pointing out where the config comes from. I've
created SOLR-12501 to track this

Having looked at the 7_3 and previous branches, all of them set
luceneMatchVersion to the latest so this problem has been around since the
start I'd imagine.
I tested it manually in 7.3 and got the same warning as well

Given that I certainly don't feel we need a respin Adrien .